We are known for utilizing the most technologically efficient methods in delivering world-class fuel polishing and cleaning services to our esteemed group of clientele, including residential clients, corporate firms (both medium and large-scale diesel utilizing firms), as well as some governmental agencies. And because we understand the level of difficulty and pressures companies and industries faced in getting steady quality fuel; as a result of the poor proliferation of refined oils in the world; we strive in all capacity to offer simply the best fuel polishing services at all times. This we do with the focus that our clients' diesel consuming equipment gets the best and cleanest fuel consumption ever, regardless of their structure, capacity or composition.
We offer fuel filtration services, tank cleaning services, testing and compliance, fuel maintenance programs, generator and other related equipment load bank test and compliance, fuel distribution and disposal, among others.
Why Customers Should Have Fuel Polishing Done To Their Diesel Tanks
Do you know that a professional fuel polishing services of your engines and equipment will not only protect the diesel tanks, but prolonging the engines life?
This is a fact a lot of our clients have understood and have continued to enjoy the benefits in the following areas:
- Saving the cost of replacing diesel fuel injectors as a result of bad fuel clogging
- Ensuring cleaner and very efficient fuel usage for your engines and equipment
- Optimally guaranteeing a better engine and equipment performance
- Significantly reducing the incidence of fuel filter blockage or jam
- Avoiding oxidization and other carbon build-ups
- Significantly reducing the rate of emissions of harmful substances in your workspace
- Helping to create a toxic free environment and greener planet
- Averting operation downtime and unnecessary cost on procuring a backup generator or fleet service as a result of bad diesel fuel.
Dangers of Bad Diesel Fuel on Engines
Ordinarily, dirt and water are the most significant contamination elements found in diesel fuels, while diesel fuels are expected to cool and lubricate fuel injection systems, poor lubricity and contaminated diesel fuels will definitely affect your performance and the life spans of your engines and equipment. This could also cause excessive and persistent wear and tear and premature breakdowns of your engine injectors and fuel pumps, just as water contaminated diesel can also bring about haze to your engines, which can hitherto lead to damage of fuel injection systems. Similarly, persistent water contamination can also cause corrosion of fuel systems and cause bacterial growths in your fuel tank, and therefore causes plugged fuel filtrations.
To sum up, bad or contaminated diesel fuel can cause the following dangers to your engines and equipment:
- Excessive consumption of fuel of your engines/equipment
- Create high and terrible emission level of your engines
- Cause undue delay in ignition process of your engines
- Lead to poor warm up and emission of white smokes after starting-up your engines
- Leads to reduction of Injector life of your engine or equipment
- Lubricity reduction
- Leading to breeding ground for Bacterial growth in your fuel tank
- Asphaltene formation
- Lead to filters clogging
- Cause abrasive and frequent wear and tear of your engines and equipment
How Long Until Diesel Fuel Degrade?
Ideally, because diesel fuels are carbon based petrochemical substance, their level of degradation thus begin soon as they depart the refinery. So, we would say that your diesel fuel will degrade in as little as 30 to 32 days if they are without additives. So proffering an answer to the above question for engine and equipment depends on whether or not you use additives for your fuel consumption.
However, with proper storage and use of fuel additives; the type we offer, fuel degradation of your engine could be combated for a longer period of at least 6 months.
We are on a mission to preach the gospel of the dangers of bad diesel fuel to engines. We foster a close relationship with each of our clients. We constantly educate them on the degradation of diesel fuel; how long it takes to degrade and what should be done after degradation.